Barracuda MSP’s director of product management discusses the security journey for managed service providers in 2022 and previews what’s to come this year in this edition of the podcast.
The New Year’s Podcast Series continues as we sit down with Shani Mahler, director of product management at Barracuda MSP, to discuss the year that was 2022 and the year that will be 2023.
- highlights of the year 2022 for Barracuda MSP
- why security is about the journey and not just the destination
- making the sales process easier for the company’s partners
- the most significant issues and challenges MSPs faced over the last year
- the rise of managed services in the enterprise space, particularly around security
- how MSPs are feeling about their prospects for the business in 2023
- why managed services are becoming more of a partnership with customers
- the trends that are likely to shape the managed services business this year
- where Barracuda MSP is focusing its business for 2023
- the company’s goal to help partners deal with remediation for their customers
- the biggest underrealized opportunity for MSPs in the security space today
All this and much more are in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
Photo: Branislav Nenin / Shutterstock